Workamajig (http://www.Workamajig.com), the leading worldwide integrated software for ad agencies and others in the creative and design industries for Mac & PC, highlighted today the Industry Leaders who will be speaking, teaching and guiding the Workamajig users attending its next User Group Conference, called Workology 3.0, to be held in the Sonoran Desert at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa in Chandler, Arizona. The invitation-only conference will span four days, from April 29 to May 2, 2012.
The speakers will be:
- Shel Perkins, President of Shel Perkins & Associates (http://ShelPerkins.com). Shel is a designer, management consultant and educator with more than twenty years of experience in managing the operations of leading creative firms. He provides management-consulting services to a wide range of firms in both traditional and new media.
- Blair Enns, Win Without Pitching (http://www.winwithoutpitching.com). Through his global consulting practice Blair Enns works with owners of advertising agencies, design firms and public relations practices to help them transform from a high-cost, low-integrity, pitch-based business development strategy to one in which the agency commands the high ground in the relationship and shapes how its services are bought and sold.
- Tony Mikes, Second Wind (http://www.secondwindonline.com). Second Wind’s managing director Anthony P. Mikes is a former advertising executive. A thought leader and innovator, Second Wind is committed to providing world-class content, advice and services to help advertising, graphic design, marketing, interactive and pubic relations firms grow and succeed.
Invitees of the Workamajig Ad Agency Management Software can sign up by visiting the Workology Conference Web site at http://www.WorkologyConference.com. Press passes are limited.
Located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched, the Wild Horse Pass Resort was designed to be an authentic representation of the Gila River Indian Community’s heritage and culture. It’s only eleven miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, with the convenience of shopping and endless dining options just minutes away.
Arizona’s premier Native American-owned luxury resort, boasts, 36-holes of Troon Golf, the Aji spa, four pools, a 111-foot waterslide, Koli Equestrian Center, AAA Five Diamond dining at the Kai restaurant, and Rawhide, an 1880s Western Town.
“The work accomplished at the Workology Conference is one of the best-kept secrets of the industry”, touts Ron Ause, Workamajig’s director of marketing. “Workamajig clients learn tons of stuff, meet great people, bringing Workamajig and have Fun-amajig all together!”
Workamajig’s software runs on Apple’s Safari web browser version 5, available for Mac & PC, as well as Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
Workamajig continues to invest, adding new features that work with Apple’s latest Mac OS X Lion 10.7 Unix-based Operating System and Microsoft Windows.
All updates are deployed using Workamajig’s own Auto-Updater, which allows them to deploy updates to all hosted sites, and to clients’ servers at any time. As Ause always says, “We can deploy a change to the program in hours - even minutes! Our competitors take months or years to get to their ever-growing list. ‘We’re Always Listening!’”
Workamajig® goes beyond costing to offer full Project Management, CRM, Digital Asset Management, billing and accounting, and Extranet capabilities.
Workamajig (at http://www.Workamajig.com), is the only Ad Agency software and Project Management Software for the Creative Design industry, created exclusively for design firms, ad agencies, in-house creative/MarCom departments, and creative service firms. It is a web-based integrated project management software and job tracking solution which streamlines the entire firm, from developing new business, to staffing, managing, and executing projects through to accounting and financial reporting.
Workamajig is a full-featured, intuitive system which makes project and ad agency management a breeze. Workamajig supports Customer Relationship Management, Document Management, Shared Calendaring, Accounting and much more. Because it is web-based, there is nothing to install and it can be set up in a very short time. It works with both PC and Macintosh from any location over any connection. It may also be installed locally on the client’s own servers. All options include training and support to ensure that clients are up and running quickly.
Among the many features of Workamajig:
- Graphically view your firm’s metrics - manage your firm by the numbers.
- Manage Contacts and Leads
- Create Project Schedules, Calendars and Manage Tasks
- Take your contacts and calendar on the road with iCal, AddressBook & Outlook
- Approve Timesheets, Purchasing, Billing and Budgets
- Review and Approve Artwork Online
- Store and Manage Digital Assets
- Manage and Balance the Books
- Free client and vendor access to streamline workflow.
- Quick startup/import from Clients & Profits, Adman and other systems
- Full-featured CRM (Client Relationship Management)
- Extranet capabilities
- Manage media with an interface with Strata
- Charting of important industry metrics and firm statistics
Take a test drive at http://www.Workamajig.com
The team members at Workamajig have been leaders in ad agency software and project management software for the creative industry and on the Mac OS for over 27 years. They provide their creative clients with the Workamajig software, which works seamlessly with the Mac OS and Windows.