Feedback from Workamajig was overwhelmingly positive. Here’s a small sampling of the client reaction:
- Joel Blechman of Trisect said that the Workology Conference provided an “outstanding opportunity to learn how to implement features we’re not using, learn about improvements we were unaware of and start to plan for what’s to come.”
- Another Workamajig client, Jess Mackta of Two Twelve said, “the Workamajig staff is very attentive, and the conference is a great resource for networking, idea generation, and best practice inspiration.”
- Patty Dondeville of iostudio said, “This was a very helpful and informative conference. The location, service and events were awesome. Very well planned and orchestrated. I would love to hear more from Tony’s organization and Vanessa’s organization - interesting subject matter and relevant. The Workamajig staff was professional, well trained, friendly and very helpful. Thanks so much!”
Attendees enjoyed three full days in the Sonoran Desert Wild Pass Resort & Spa, with hours of hands-on training from Workamajig’s Director of Training and Support, Mike Wang, who gave the attendees rundowns of recent and future features, with details on how to make their organization run more smoothly and more efficiently.
Located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched, the Wild Horse Pass Resort was designed to be an authentic representation of the Gila River Indian Community s heritage and culture. It’s only eleven miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, with the convenience of shopping and endless dining options just minutes away.
Arizona’s premier Native American-owned luxury resort, boasts, 36-holes of Troon Golf, the Aji spa, four pools, a 111-foot waterslide, Koli Equestrian Center, AAA Five Diamond dining at the Kai restaurant, and Rawhide, an 1880s Western Town.
“Workamajig clients networking with each other at the Workology conference are our most valuable asset”, explains Ron Ause, Workamajig’s director of marketing. “We look forward to incorporating the input that they gave to us at Workology 3.0.”
Workamajig’s software runs on Apple’s Safari web browser version 5, available for Mac & PC, as well as Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
Workamajig continues to invest, adding new features that work with Apple’s latest Mac OS X Lion 10.7 Unix-based Operating System and Microsoft Windows.
All updates are deployed using Workamajig’s own Auto-Updater, which allows them to deploy updates to all hosted sites, and to clients’ servers at any time. As Ause always says, “We can deploy a change to the program in hours - even minutes! Our competitors take months or years to get to their ever-growing list. ‘We’re Always Listening!’”
Workamajig® goes beyond costing to offer full Project Management, CRM, Digital Asset Management, billing and accounting, and Extranet capabilities.
Workamajig (at http://www.Workamajig.com), is the only Ad Agency software and Project Management Software for the Creative Design industry, created exclusively for design firms, ad agencies, in-house creative/MarCom departments, and creative service firms. It is a web-based integrated project management software and job tracking solution which streamlines the entire firm, from developing new business, to staffing, managing, and executing projects through to accounting and financial reporting.
Workamajig is a full-featured, intuitive system which makes project and ad agency management a breeze. Workamajig supports Customer Relationship Management, Document Management, Shared Calendaring, Accounting and much more. Because it is web-based, there is nothing to install and it can be set up in a very short time. It works with both PC and Macintosh from any location over any connection. It may also be installed locally on the client’s own servers. All options include training and support to ensure that clients are up and running quickly.
Among the many features of Workamajig:
- Graphically view your firm’s metrics - manage your firm by the numbers.
- Manage Contacts and Leads
- Create Project Schedules, Calendars and Manage Tasks
- Take your contacts and calendar on the road with iCal, AddressBook & Outlook
- Approve Timesheets, Purchasing, Billing and Budgets
- Review and Approve Artwork Online
- Store and Manage Digital Assets
- Manage and Balance the Books
- Free client and vendor access to streamline workflow.
- Quick startup/import from Clients & Profits, Adman and other systems
- Full-featured CRM (Client Relationship Management)
- Extranet capabilities
- Manage media with an interface with Strata
- Charting of important industry metrics and firm statistics
Take a test drive at http://www.Workamajig.com
The team members at Workamajig have been leaders in ad agency software and project management software for the creative industry and on the Mac OS for over 27 years. They provide their creative clients with the Workamajig software, which works seamlessly with the Mac OS and Windows.