We’re currently accepting guest submissions from awesome contributors such as yourself. Here’s what you need to know:
Who do we reach?
The Workamajig blog offers valuable information to those in the creative industry We focus on agency growth. Your guest submission should keep that in mind! Our blog currently gets over 250,00 visits a month and is growing fast.
What do we write about?
Start by reading through some of our existing posts and familiarize yourself with the topics we cover and how we do so.
In general, the Workamajig blog covers the following topics:
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Agency Management
- Finance & Budgeting
- Creative Management
What else should you know?
- Submitted blog posts must have at least 1500 words.
- We will not accept self-promotional blogs. Your goal should be to educate, not to promote. You may include one relevant link back to your own site. You will get a short author profile that you can use to link back to your site/social profiles. Posts with more then one link will not be accepted.
- We ask that you not republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or other sources.
- Any claims mentioned in the blog must be backed by relevant statistics or studies.
- The Workamajig team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest post as we see fit. We may also add relevant links - including to premium content offers.
- This is a great example of the type of post we look for.
- If you think the Workamajig team might be a good fit for posting on your own blog, too, feel free to ask! We love to write.
Ready to Submit?
Send us your idea at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know if we think it's a fit.