Become a Workamajig Ninja when you join your peers for a two-day Bootcamp for hands-on training, best practices, and plenty of networking.
Finance & Accounting
2024 Bootcamps TBA
Why join a Bootcamp?
Join us for workshops, Q&A and networking spread over 2 full- but not too full- days of learning.
Exchange ideas & best practices with other users in breakout sessions for group discussion.
Discover new and underutilized features and apply what you learn to your own systems with your Workamajig trainer
Use your shiny new skills to easily onboard new hires & teach your Workamajig workflows quickly & accurately.
Bonus: Free training to make it stick
Every Bootcamp attendee gets an hour of additional training when back at the office to apply what they’ve learned to their Workamajig setup. Keep the conversation going and get the most out of Workamajig.
What will you get out of it? We’ll let previous attendees explain...
I wish it had been longer! I got WAY more than I expected to from the sessions. Really loved the chance to "play" with what we were learning and the availability of WMJ staff for questions/ sidebars/ conversations.
Grace, Bootcamp Attendee- Jan 2022
I picked up some good tips to bring back to my team and learned some new things in areas we aren't utilizing. I also enjoyed talking to other WMJ clients, seeing how they use the system and comparing our team's issues to theirs.
Ben, Bootcamp Attendee- Feb 2020
I appreciated the more casual, open format which allowed attendees to ask questions and share ideas with each other. Allowing time to then work with a WMJ trainer and apply that to our own systems was a huge help.
Jamie, Bootcamp Attendee- Jan 2022
MEET THE TRAINERS They’ll be on hand to answer questions and help you apply what you learn to your own Workamajig setup.
Location & details
- Registration includes all sessions and materials, as well as breakfast, lunch, breaks, dinner and a buffet reception at the completion of the event.
- We keep the attendee list small (~40 people) so our trainers have plenty of time with attendees.
- The trainers will be on-hand for questions and 1-on-1 consulting is available during breaks.
- The Bootcamp is for all Workamajig users, but it’s not basic training. It’s a topical deep dive that highlights often underused features.
- There’s plenty of opportunity for networking and comparing notes with other attendees too.
LOCATION + GETTING THERE
- The Bootcamp will be held at the Canopy by Hilton Tempe Downtown in Tempe, AZ
- The hotel has stylish guest rooms and comfortable amenities. (Hotel stay is not included or required, but attendees often enjoy booking a night or two.)
- A discounted rate is available for a limited number of rooms at the hotel for Bootcamp attendees.
- Located six miles from Sky Harbor Airport (PHX), right near downtown Phoenix.
The Canopy by Hilton Tempe Downtown is located within walking distance to shopping, dining, and entertainment, as well as the Valley Metro Rail.